Subject: [Leica] LUG OCT 2019 Print Exchange
From: richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man)
Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2019 15:17:53 -0700

To participate in the LUG OCT 2019 Print Exchange, please submit the form:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1blks0-P19OD74u1Axm-IoDjaX0c8CY0MM3f5eKwhrqo/

If you rather not use Google, you may email me the details, including your
shipping address: richard at richardman.photo

****
Print size: letter size / 8x10
Theme: portrait / family / anything goes

To participate,
1) You must fill out this form by Sept 30, 2019
2) You need to make N prints, where N is the total number of participants,
including yourself, and ship them by Oct 31 2019 to

Richard Man
2625 Middlefield Rd, #685
Palo Alto, CA 94306

include a check for $8 or paypal friends/fam to richard at richardman.photo
for return shipping. Oversea shipping will be extra.

I will announce the number of participants on the LUG mailing list on Oct 1
or there about.

Replies: Reply from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] LUG OCT 2019 Print Exchange)