Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 29/4/2019: seen while cycling
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2019 13:09:42 -0500

Hi Nathan,

My best thoughts to your wife.? Recovery can be a drag.

Your last photo reminds me of the area west of us in the 1950s, before
you were born.? In Lincoln County, just west of Lynchburg, home of Jack
Daniels, there were at that time similar stone fences and flocks of
sheep.? A lady I knew topped a hill and hit a sheep, totaling her Cadillac.

Many of those old fences have found their way into modern homes, as
construction materials.? Done correctly, they have a nice look to them.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA