Subject: [Leica] Leica Portrait Group
From: tmanley at gmail.com (Tina Manley)
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2019 19:24:45 -0400

LUG:

Well, the group leader apologized and I missed seeing the actual portraits
so I rejoined.  Now I'm in another controversy.  There are rules about
posting only photographs of people, not animals or statues, etc.  Somebody
posted a photo of a race car.  It has gotten 45 likes so far.  Nobody
questioned whether it was a portrait so I finally asked today if it was a
portrait of the car.  No, the photographer said it is an environmental
portrait of the driver.  The group leader agrees.  You can't even see the
driver in the photo.  That is not an environmental portrait in my opinion.

Am I crazy??  What constitutes an environmental portrait?

Is there somewhere else to post Leica portraits?

This is very frustrating.

Tina

--
Tina Manley