Subject: [Leica] Art VS Pornography
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2019 17:08:34 -0400

Without looking at the images all I can add is that many of the younger
generations are far more casual about nudity in almost any presentation.
Eight seasons of Game of Thrones anyone.  I am not sure what is pornography
anymore after the Shades of grey book and movie. We live in interesting
times especially if you have been around awhile.