Subject: [Leica] IMGS: The Lion King
From: tmanley at gmail.com (Tina Manley)
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2019 10:20:08 -0400

Yes!  What amazed me and my daughter who posted them on FB is that FB
recognized many of the faces and identified them even wearing costumes in
low light.  It's scary!!

Tina

<http://www.alamy.com/stock-photography/3B49552F-90A0-4D0A-A11D-2175C937AA91/Tina+Manley.html>

Replies: Reply from john at mcmaster.co.uk (John McMaster) ([Leica] IMGS: The Lion King)