Subject: [Leica] IMGS: The Lion King
From: tmanley at gmail.com (Tina Manley)
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2019 16:34:41 -0400

PESO:

My granddaughter was in the Columbia Children's Theater production of The
Lion King yesterday.  She played a blade of grass ;-)   My other
granddaughter designed and sewed many of the costumes.  So, of course, I
went and took photos from the back row.  Their theater is an empty store in
a dead mall.  They hope to someday have a real theater.  The light was
terrible.  Most of these are 6400 ISO.  I am still impressed with the SL.
These were all with the 90-280 lens.

https://pbase.com/tinamanley/lion_king&page=all

The kids are all between 6 and 11 years old.  I was very impressed with
their talent and hard work.  They had a great time.  Sadie cried and cried
when it was over because she wanted it to continue.  She's already in
another play, though, with a speaking part!!

Just posting these here so you can admire the production from the SL ;-)

Tina

--
Tina Manley
www.tinamanley.com