Subject: [Leica] Calm day in OKC
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sat, 6 Apr 2019 13:50:59 -0500

Phillippe, I well remember nights 45 years ago getting called out to bring
some horses smart enough to escape from their pasture.  2AM saddling up
sleepy horses to track an arab and a 171/2 hand quarter horse through
pastures and creeks.  When found they were pretty amicable to being
haltered and brought back.  Then of course was the fence repair.  The arab
would show the quarter horse how to lean on a fence post until it gave
way.  More fun with post hole diggers, concrete sacks and 5 gallon buckets
of water.  It's amazing what one photograph of a happily grazing horse can
bring back.