Subject: [Leica] IMGS: School of Dreamers
From: tmanley at gmail.com (Tina Manley)
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2019 08:49:34 -0400

Thanks, Lluis!  I requested that we visit all of the schools we could and
we visited several.  I love photographing the children!

Tina

<http://www.alamy.com/stock-photography/3B49552F-90A0-4D0A-A11D-2175C937AA91/Tina+Manley.html>

Replies: Reply from lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll) ([Leica] IMGS: School of Dreamers)
Message from lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll) ([Leica] IMGS: School of Dreamers)