Subject: [Leica] IMGS: Cambodia
From: tmanley at gmail.com (Tina Manley)
Date: Sat, 29 Feb 2020 15:47:17 -0500

Thanks, Philippe.  Some agree with you about the colors but I can tell you
that I am not saturating them at all.  I White Balance with something black
and then I hit Auto.  I add sharpening in LR which is very minimal.
Sometimes I straighten the skyline with Transform.  Sometimes I add a
little black because I like dark shadows or adjust the highlights if they
need it.  That's it.  The colors are as they come from the SL, usually with
the 24-90.  Colors in Cambodia were brilliant as they are in most of
Indo-China.  I assume it's the quality of the light there and the peoples'
love for bright colors.  If I desaturated it, it would not be what I saw.
They do not look fake to me but I just got back from there.

Thanks,

Tina