Subject: [Leica] Leica Q2 just out
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Sat, 9 Mar 2019 17:01:31 -0800

I tried the original Q in Frisco a few years ago and really liked it.?
My only complaint, aside from price, was the 24 mp that you had to rely
on to crop to get a 35 and 50.? I looked at Sony's "equivalent" but
dislike Sony and also 35 is not wide enough if I am only carrying one
camera. ? The last few months I suspected something was up as the price
was dropping and I once again was interested.? Now with 47 mp, they have
removed my one real complaint, aside from price again.? I might have to
wait for the Q3 so the Q2 price would come down.? When I got to play
with the Q it just felt good.? I thought the EVF was one of the best at
the time and it was just plain fun to shoot with.? I can see why it has
been one of Leica' s best sellers.? I just might have to take advantage
of Trump's new tax law and spend my rebate on it.? Oh, wait.? My actual
tax rate actually went UP, buy about double!! But I am still getting
something back.

Aram