Subject: [Leica] IMGS: B&W
From: tmanley at gmail.com (Tina Manley)
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2019 10:14:07 -0500

Yes, I see what you mean.  I don't use the color filters in Silver Efex
with the Monochrome files.  I use contrast and structure and brightness
which do affect the files.  I have made some presets that I use on most
Monochrome files and also those that I convert from color to B&W.  I still
find I get better results with Silver Efex than not.

Tina

--
<http://www.alamy.com/stock-photography/3B49552F-90A0-4D0A-A11D-2175C937AA91/Tina+Manley.html>

Replies: Reply from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] IMGS: B&W)