Subject: [Leica] IMGS: B&W
From: tmanley at gmail.com (Tina Manley)
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2019 07:34:31 +0700

I don't understand that Lluis.  When I apply Sliver Efex to MM images it
definitely makes a difference in the tones.

Tina

--
<http://www.alamy.com/stock-photography/3B49552F-90A0-4D0A-A11D-2175C937AA91/Tina+Manley.html>

Replies: Reply from lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll) ([Leica] IMGS: B&W)