Subject: [Leica] [LRflex] Declining Camera production...
From: tmanley at gmail.com (Tina Manley)
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2019 08:29:49 -0500

On my trip to Bangladesh and Thailand, I also noted camera brands.  Canon
was by far the most represented in "real" cameras.  Cell-phones were
everywhere and used mostly for selfies.  I saw maybe 3 Nikons on the whole
trip.  No Leicas but I did have a couple of people recognize and admire
mine.  No Sony and no Fuji at all.

Tina

On Mon, Feb 11, 2019 at 10:33 PM Aram Langhans via LUG <lug at
leica-users.org>