Subject: [Leica] [LRflex] Declining Camera production...
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2019 19:33:50 -0800

When I am on a trip I pay attention to the types of cameras people are
using.? This last two trips, Fall and Winter, I was surprised at what I
saw.? Nikon has the lion's share, which is different from previous trips
where Canon and Nikon were more or less equally represented.? But what
really surprised me was that mirrorless cameras were very rare.? I had
expected from all I read that they are taking over the world.? Not so at
Albuquerque balloon fiesta or Yosemite in October or December.? Those
that I did see were mainly Sony, but I even saw a few Fuji and Olympus.
I saw quite a few more old film cameras out and about in Yosemite.?
Pentax for the most part and a few Leica.

Overall, not at all what I was expecting.? It will be interesting to see
this Spring if any of the Nikon or Canon mirrorless are to be spotted.
Of course, the most common was the cell phone. Mediocrity wins all the
time.

Aram

Replies: Reply from hlritter at bex.net (Howard Ritter) ([Leica] [LRflex] Declining Camera production...)
Reply from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] [LRflex] Declining Camera production...)