Subject: [Leica] IMG: Exercising the Takumar 135 Lens
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2019 16:06:00 -0600

Hi Don,

Most of our squirrel traffic is on the lower lines, which are Cable TV,
telephone, and fiber optics.? I have never seen one on the 13,000 volt
overhead lines.? But, they do occasionally get around the connections
above the transformers.? This is what the power folks are trying to prevent.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA