Subject: [Leica] IMG: Exercising the Takumar 135 Lens
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2019 15:47:03 -0600

Another nice day, so I did some more exercising of one of my favorite
old lenses, the Pentax Super Multi Coated Takumar 135/3.5.? My original
M42 to 4/3 adapter was too thick.? I ground down the thickness to get an
accurate focus at the infinity mark, and wanted a check of? my work.?
This 100? yr old home, presently for sale, is about half a block from my
back yard.? The nail heads showed me that the adjustment was fine.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20190207-P2077614.JPG.html

This power pole in my neighbor's back yard has an orange sash around it,
marking it for replacement.? The wood is in poor shape.? But the
interesting thing to me is the so-called squirrel screen that is
intended to limit squirrel access to the high-voltage line.? Squirrels
cause most of our power outages. I'm just not sure how the screen works.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20190207-P2077610.JPG.html

--
Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA