Subject: [Leica] OT: Anyone with first hand experience of travelling in/to SA?
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2019 23:12:32 +0000

Philippe, I've never made it over there, but my brothers and various
relatives have been there many times.

My uncle and aunt are over there now golfing since early January until
mid March. They're both in their 80s and haven't had any trouble any
time they go there - and they have been going there for nearly 30 years.
That said, by all accounts, it would be a good idea to have the ability
to drive fast on a flat tyre rather than get stranded on the side of the
road and at the mercy of brigands.
However, I'm sure you and Alice will enjoy the trip!