Subject: [Leica] OT: Anyone with first hand experience of travelling in/to SA?
From: photo.philippe.amard at gmail.com (Philippe)
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2019 19:27:09 +0100

Hi all,

Alice and I are leaving for Capetown, SA on Sunday, and I was wondering if
we had missed some important information about the country, or forgotten any
necessary piece of (photographic or else) equipment.

Capetown, Durban, Santa Lucia, Hluhluwe, and Kruger are on the programme.

TIA for informed experience and advice, including specific safety/security
issues there, although no township visit is planned.

Amities

Philippe

Replies: Reply from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] OT: Anyone with first hand experience of travelling in/to SA?)
Reply from imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry) ([Leica] OT: Anyone with first hand experience of travelling in/to SA?)