Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nana's Shrine
From: robertbaron1 at gmail.com (Robert Baron)
Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2019 19:43:32 -0600

OK, Tina, I'll comment:  I'm viewing this on my MacBookAir because my 27"
2010 iMac has decided to retire (again) from active service and to me it
looks like the girl is sharp but the rest of the image exhibits a bit of
camera shake.

Does anyone else see it this way?

How long will you be in Bangkok?  My older daughter works at a feline
rescue organization there (https://www.facebook.com/pg/pawsbangkok/about/);
I spent some time there in 2009 and was almost overwhelmed by the color,
the heat, the humidity and the noise.

I did try to photograph some of the redlight districts but I missed this
one.......and if you're still there I suggest shooting in color and at
night.  And unlike me you should carry several extra batteries with
you....after all, you are shooting with Leicas.  Ask me how I know....  <g>

I'm looking forward to seeing more!

--Bob