Subject: [Leica] More Stock Woes
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2018 03:04:51 -0500

This just reinforces the point of the previous article posted.  There are a
large number of talented and/or prolific photographers for whom "stock"
photography is not a primary or even a secondary income source.  They are
honored to be published.  This individual photographer is also an excellent
example of first world problem.  Doesn't read or understand the contract
and terms of use and is upset when an entity who does understand exploits
that na?vet?.

Then there is the author of the article as Christopher pointed out that
seems to have an agenda.