Subject: [Leica] Hong Kong Leica Ramble
From: ken at iisaka.com (Ken Iisaka)
Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2018 15:12:16 -0800

Thanks!

They make me want to travel to HK again. I've gone there on a regular basis
for a while, as my partner's mother lives there. I've always enjoyed going
to food markets, and I've always been amused by the pink lighting at
butcher shops, as shown, to make the meat look fresher.

It's been a couple of years since my last visit. It's about time I go back.