Subject: [Leica] Hong Kong Leica Ramble
From: hcummer at gmail.com (Howard Cummer)
Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2018 05:56:58 +0800

Hello Luggers,

Arrived in Hong Kong three mornings ago. It is the one place in the world I
can visit without medical travel insurance as I have PR (Permanent Residency)
with access, if needed, to the local public health system - so we are here
to celebrate
Christmas with our son, daughter-in-law and namesake grandson.

On Monday I met up with old friend Greg Rubinstein, visiting from Chicago,
Austin, Kafu Wong,
and old HK friend Ray Tai for a ramble through the Shau Kei Wan wet market
followed
by Dim Sum lunch. At lunch we were joined by Raymond Yu, long time Leica
repairman,
now retired but doing film body repairs privately. I have known Raymond
since he repaired
the rewind knob on my first M6 from sometime in the mid 80?s.

Here is a folder of images taken during the ramble. Most are with the M10
and the tri-elmar
with one or two taken with the Konica dual 21 - 35 on the M10.

The close ups are the 90 Elmarit on the Fuji XH1 - a combination, given the
IBIS in the
XH1 - that allows me to get eye lash sharp close ups without magnification
vibration.

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Howard+Cummer/HongKong2018/Austin_Kafu_Ray_Greg35Tri.jpg.html

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Howard+Cummer/HongKong2018/Austin_Kafu_Ray_Greg35Tri.jpg.html>>

and shift right. Can be viewed large if you like.

C&C always welcome.

Howard.

Replies: Reply from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] Hong Kong Leica Ramble)
Reply from ken at iisaka.com (Ken Iisaka) ([Leica] Hong Kong Leica Ramble)