Subject: [Leica] Q or a Summicron 28mm with SL?
From: ken at iisaka.com (Ken Iisaka)
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2018 17:21:46 -0800

I had a Leica-R Elmarit 28mm during the film days. I was never fond of it.
I preferred to use Nikon F3 with Nikkor 24/2.8.

I had the 4th generation Elmarit-M 28mm, which I used with an M8, but
eventually sold because I liked Cosina/Zeiss 21mm better.

I've come to see the world in 3 focal lengths: 24mm, 50mm, and ~100mm. A SL
24-90 will just about cover it all, but I want a compact camera with a
24-28mm.

I can just keep on using the Olympus. It's a good camera. And save $4000.