Subject: [Leica] Leica Lenses on Fuji X-H1 - FRANK
From: photo.philippe.amard at gmail.com (Philippe)
Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2018 21:22:12 +0100

Frank, you were using the wrong lenses for a fuji.

Have a look at this
https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/search?Ntt=fujifilm%20xf%2010-24mm&N=0&InitialSearch=yes&sts=ps

I have one, it offers OIS and AF, and is no slouch.

and that ;-)
https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/search?Ntt=fujifilm%20xf%208-16mm&N=0&InitialSearch=yes&sts=ps

Cherry on top, it is weather sealed ?

Might be on my Santa list some day ;-)