Subject: [Leica] Leica Lenses on Fuji X-H1
From: hcummer at gmail.com (Howard Cummer)
Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2018 12:36:39 -0700

Hi Frank,
Food for thought in your message.  I played with Henning Wulff?s Sony for a
bit and decided I didn?t want to
learn another complex menu system. Also, I have an inventory of Fuji
equipment so if I go for an IBIS body it will
likely be the Fuji. I wish Doug good luck in finding a buyer for his Sony on
the LUG - keeping it in the family so to speak.
Cheers
Howard