Subject: [Leica] The Hop Harvest on Pender Island
From: photo.philippe.amard at gmail.com (Philippe)
Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2018 21:44:58 +0200

A very lively report. Scenes lit by a scortching sun that makes me thirsty
at a distance, any suggestion?

I like the compositions - the (too hot) dog really made me smile.

Skin tones of the Pano Master look more natural/accurate with the Leica than
the Nikon.

Loved the shots from the shadow side too.

Did you use a lens shade? I see very slight flare in one or two photos.

Thank ou for posting these.

Amities

Philippe