Subject: [Leica] Leica Worth
From: jshulman at judgecrater.com (Jim Shulman)
Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2018 13:22:21 -0400

A few things to consider with eBay: look only at prices realized, not at
what's being offered for sale.  EBay has become a giant fishing expedition
among camera sellers hoping to reel in a live one.  Also, there may be very
special attributes to one high priced-realized camera which are not present
with another, no matter how similar they look.  Finally, one person's mint
is another's very good.  One camera sales board recently offered two
rangefinder Nikons described as "Mint".  Both had notable dents on the top
plate, rubs on the base plate, and wear around the focus wheel.