Subject: [Leica] Monday Misc.
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2018 09:51:31 -0700

Hi Don,
Once in awhile we as photographers come across a skeleton? Painting?
Drawing, whatever? And we are moved by it's visual effect and we shoot it.
Then when we see it on screen or as a print it just sits there like a wet
cloth. :-) HOWEVER,  in your case you've captured a very interesting "photo
drawing" as a keeper. Quite frankly it is far better than some of the posted
photos of so called "real life images!"
Good on you.
Cheers
Dr.Ted Grant O.C.