Subject: [Leica] what to use to clean the image receptor (processor or whatever it is called) on my Sony a7r camera
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2018 11:44:56 -0500

Actually start with the camera's cleaning mode.  On Sony, it is under the
tool box in the menu.

A nice clean soft camel's hair brush will move most dust.  Available at art
stores.

That won't get the soft spots you were writing about.  Only a cleaner will
do that.  Don't use q-tips!  Sensor swabs are easy and work great.  After
you use it on the sensor, you can clean lenses with it.

Gotta be careful with some canned air, if you hold it too close the
propellant gets on the sensor.

SonC

--
Regards,