Subject: [Leica] Developing E-4 Ektachrome at home
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2018 13:53:58 -0700

The only thing I can add to this is?
Depending how old the film is will depend if you have any images at all?
Even depending on your processing? WHY?
Simply depending on the radiation factor of planet Earth and time the film
was exposed until today? The radiation can or might have destroyed your
images.
Many photogs have no idea about Planet Earths' radiation factor and it's
effect on long time exposure to it. Yep it's there 24 hours a day and we?
YES US the shooters with cameras and film are subjected to it daily!!
I suppose as I have been told you can give it a try? however others have
offered in processing? MAYBE YOU'LL GET LUCKY????"
good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
cheers,
Dr.Ted Grant O.C.