Subject: [Leica] Trains in Europe question.
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Mon, 28 May 2018 23:32:47 +0200

Philippe is right?unless you are doing something Leica-related in Wetzlar,
it is not a particularly interesting place. A pleasant German small town,
nothing more than that. I would spend more time in Bonn and Cologne in that
part of Germany.

As for the French strikes, it is just part of the experience ;-) Living in
Spain, it is hard for me to get to Northern Europe without traversing French
territory or flying through French airspace. Somehow I usually make it, and
if you are stuck in France for an extra day, you could be in worse places...

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman

Alicante, Spain