Subject: [Leica] Trains in Europe question.
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Mon, 28 May 2018 14:08:28 -0400

My wife and I are planning a trip to mostly Germany in early October.  We
would like to fly into either Spain or northern Europe and take trains as
we wish.  However, most tracks pass through France and the news it's full
of strikes by French workers upset at proposed new work and retirement
rules.  Currently are they any real impediment if excursions are not time
sensitive.  Or, would it be better to plan on visiting Italy and
Switzerland to avoid random plan changes?

I am in the airline purchase phase as fares are fairly good now and the
euro is in a better place for me than it was a month ago.  Entry cities are
up for grabs at this point.

All the best and thank you for the advice.

Replies: Reply from lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll) ([Leica] Trains in Europe question.)
Reply from pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig) ([Leica] Trains in Europe question.)
Reply from photo.philippe.amard at gmail.com (Philippe) ([Leica] Trains in Europe question.)