Subject: [Leica] IMGs: Political Posters
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Mon, 28 May 2018 08:32:56 +0530

Nice set, must have been very emotional in a country like Ireland, so used
to being totally controlled by the Catholic Church, I suppose.

Looks like the final vote has dragged Ireland quite smoothly into embracing
the social norms of the 21st century. There are many countries kicking and
screaming to regress back to the middle ages, of course!

The simplest thing, in my view, is not to believe in God, so what God
supposedly wants never has any bearing on our thought processes!

Cheers
Jayanand