Subject: [Leica] IMG: Incoming storm - Rocky Mountain National Park - May 2018
From: tmanley at gmail.com (Tina Manley)
Date: Wed, 16 May 2018 13:29:48 -0400

I think it's a beautiful image that might benefit from Silver Efex Pro.
Try Preset 19 - Fine Art Process - and increase the Structure slider until
you like the details in the sky.

Nik is free now, if you don't have it.

Tina

On Wed, May 16, 2018 at 12:29 PM, Adam Bridge via LUG <lug at
leica-users.org>