Subject: [Leica] Quick question for any M5 shooters
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2018 23:34:30 +0200

Hi BD,

First at all thank you very much for your kind words, I agree with your
daughter (congrats for her job!), unfortunately we have to experience
ourselves to realize which are our mistakes, I?ve forgott to comment you
that I like very much your B&W from Fuji and that I liked very much too the
B&W conversions from the M8, IMO bettter than the ones from the M9. I don?t
use bulk loader but maybe will do it. On 25 - 27th. May is near Barcelona a
show dedicated only to the film photography, it is a pleasant event and
every year becomes bigger.

<http://revela-t.cat/2018/en/>

Cheers
Lluis