Subject: [Leica] Quick question for any M5 shooters
From: bd at bdcolenphoto.com (B. D. COLEN)
Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2018 11:11:23 -0400

Thanks, Barry - It?s been a long time coming. And anytime she complains
about the work, etc., I remind her that she gets to actually handle images
most of us will never see outside of books - to say nothing of having gotten
to know the likes of the late Saul Leiter, Bruce Davidson, and a host of
others. And great image of Howard and others!