Subject: [Leica] Quick question for any M5 shooters
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2018 20:29:40 +0200

Hi BD!

I?m very happy to meet you again here, even if we have never lost the
contact in Facebook and Instagram here is a better place to meet friends.

I?m happy too to see you are back with film, me too, I?ce realised that film
B&W is not the same as digital, even with the Monochrom (even I?m
considering to sell it!). I?ve never tried your suggested software, but my
decision to come back to film was after I?ve prepared my Silver Gelatin
prints for my exhibition in Tamarkin in Chicago, IMHO this made the real big
difference.

Cheers!
Lluis