Subject: [Leica] Epsom P800 Update
From: tmanley at gmail.com (Tina Manley)
Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2018 11:03:39 -0400

Chris -

It's probably because I'm sending the signals to the printer wirelessly.
The USB connection did not work and hours on the phone with Epson and
several new cables did not help.  It works fine wirelessly, but it's slow.

I'm making 14 of the prints on Epson Metallic and will then make 30 on
Canson Baryta but at 13x19.  I have until the middle of June to get them
done ;-)

Tina