Subject: [Leica] PESO = ??
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2018 09:47:33 -0700

Hi Lew,
I forget how many years I've been plugged in with the LUG CREW, "a whole
bunch for sure!" :-)
But other than the past few years the responses have always been many. Even
though we've been nearly all Leica CAMERA USERS responses have always a bit
of various camera type users.
My screen time has been limited due to age and not the time for sitting at
the computer screen as I did.
In reality I believe the LUG have more professional shooters and folks with
lots of shooting time members than any other outfit.
If you ask a question and don't receive an immediate response? Bang on the
window again and I'm sure you'll receive one.
cheers,
Dr. Ted Grant O.C.