Subject: [Leica] OT: upgrade to High Sierra?
From: reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid)
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2018 09:49:33 -0700

Apple is right about the security of PPTP, but their habit of deleting
things
whose security they question is downright annoying.

Of course, Google just removed the largest certificate authority (Symantec)
from
Chrome and Mozilla, which has put the entire security certificate world into
massive dither. It's not just Apple.