Subject: [Leica] taking the zebra
From: tmanley at gmail.com (Tina Manley)
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2018 15:43:07 -0400

For the Amtrak train from Charlotte to NYC, we actually prefer seats over
the berths.  With the seats, you can get up and walk around and the seats
recline comfortably.  The sleeping car rooms are so small and
claustrophobic and the included toilet is useless.  Tom is still 6'4" and
doesn't fit in the bunk beds.  For the price, we almost always chose the
seats.

Tina