Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 13: an Easter concert, and walkabout in Alicante
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2018 20:13:19 +0200

This weekly blog has three distinct parts. About two thirds of the images
are from the town of Calpe, about 50 km north of Alicante, where the choir
of the parents of the European School was performing an Easter concert in
the local church. Since my wife sings in this choir, I went along, and spent
a pleasant evening walking around the old part of town while the choir did
their last-minute rehearsal and warm-up, and then taking in the concert and
photographing a very interesting church, which I would not have visited
otherwise. Then there are my usual snaps taken while out cycling, and
finally some images from the centre of Alicante. So there is lots of
interior and exterior architecture, some landscape, lots of people, and some
lovely smiles. It is all here:

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=2161

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman