Subject: [Leica] A roll of HP5: Monica and Brussels
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2018 20:42:58 +0200

Thanks Bernard. I have never had a dedicated 120 scanner. I do have a 35mm
film scanner, the Reflecta RPS 720, but I hate the software that came with
it (Lasersoft) and I also dislike Vuescan?I have tried to like it for 20
years but never came to terms with the clunky user interface and other
aspects.

So I have settled for my Epson V700 flatbed, using Epson Scan. It may not
give me maximum sharpness but the tones are nice, the user interface is
great, and with film it is not about maximum sharpness anyway (compared to
digital), certainly not HP5.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman