Subject: [Leica] A roll of HP5: Monica and Brussels
From: bernard.degaute at skynet.be (Bernard Degaute)
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2018 14:10:44 +0200

Hello Nathan

Nice pics as usual.

Can you tell us what scanner do you use? Which software? Do you have some
experience/feedback  with the Braun FS 120? I'm looking for something like
this (both 35mm & 6x6)

TIA for your answer

Best regards

Bernard

On 31/03/2018 16:37, Nathan Wajsman wrote:

> In a recent off-list conversation with Lluis we have come to an agreement
that the classic combinations of film and developer really continue to be
the best if you want to shoot film. A roll of HP5 I just processed in ID11+
confirms that to me, at least. I was especially looking to get some
?atmospheric? (read: ?rainy?) shots in Brussels, and I did just that. I also
shot some images in the centre of Alicante. We start with a couple of those:

> Monica, in the neighbourhood where she now lives:

> http://www.greatpix.eu/FIlm/Sometimes-I-use-film/i-BQD7Sv6/A

> An Italian restaurant in the barrio:

> http://www.greatpix.eu/FIlm/Sometimes-I-use-film/i-4cC9GM4/A

> And then a small gallery of 8 images from a recent rainy afternoon in
Brussels:

> http://www.greatpix.eu/FIlm/Brussels-in-the-rain/

> (given the climate in Brussels and my frequent trips there, I will
probably be adding to this one ;-))

> All images with the Voigtlander Bessa R2M and 50mm collapsible Summicron
vintage 1961.

Replies: Reply from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] A roll of HP5: Monica and Brussels)