Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 10: a quiet interlude
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2018 06:46:56 +0100

Week 9 was the trip to Bulgaria, and week 11 (this week) I was in Paris, and
next week I am going to Brussels again. But last week was just spent at
home, working and cycling and frankly, not photographing all that much. But
?not that much? does not mean zero, and so here is a short blog of 13 images
from my meanderings, with nice water and clouds, and random people:

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=2138

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain