Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 13: an Easter concert, and walkabout in Alicante
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2018 22:58:03 +0200

Thanks Jim. The picture you wonder about is in a little city park with a
playground that you can just see on the right side of the frame. The two
women are young mothers, relaxing on the bench while their children are
playing on the playground. The scooters belong to the children.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain