Subject: [Leica] Digital back for film SLRs . . .
From: red735i at verizon.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2018 12:53:45 -0800

I stand corrected.... the DMR certainly fits the description of a camera
that had a Digital Sensor attached to the film camera.

( now, to be honest, do own a Leaf Back for my Hasselblad.... Leaf and Sinar
and Phase One all made/make backs for MF Cameras..... maybe others too....
but no 35mm cameras ......other than the DMR)

Frank Filippone

Red735i at verizon.net