Subject: [Leica] Digital back for film SLRs . . .
From: chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com (Christopher Crawford)
Date: Fri, 09 Mar 2018 14:59:26 -0500

Leica made the DMR back for the R8/R9. It is the only one that anyone ever
made, and it apparently worked very well (I haven?t used one but I know
several LUG members owned and liked them). This one on Kickstarter is
overly complex and huge. If someone made one like the Leica one that
places the sensor directly in the film plane, it would be nice, but no one
is going to. As you said, a modern D-SLR is cheaper, simpler, easier, and
produces magnificent quality.

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography

Like My Work on Facebook

On 3/9/18, 1:51 PM, "LUG on behalf of Frank Filippone"
<lug-bounces+chris=chriscrawfordphoto.com at leica-users.org on behalf of