Subject: [Leica] (no subject)
From: frank at f3documentaryphotography.com (Frank Farmer)
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2018 22:21:02 -0600

I get what y?all are saying. I love 1600. But, each of you are talking about
practicality. My point was look. What does the image look like based on the
film shot? Sure, Tri-X or T-Max 3200 for that matter (I shot a ton of that)
fixes a problem we?ve all experienced. The practicality wasn?t my point,
though. I like the Plus-X look better than Tri-X. That?s me. I totally
understand picking the right tool for the job. Given the choice, though . .
. .

Frank F. Farmer
Jackson, Mississippi