Subject: [Leica] (no subject)
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2018 21:25:58 -0500

I shot a ton of 220 Plus X in my studio and sometimes on location with my
Hasselblads but sometimes twin lens Rolleiflex.
It was Avedon's film as choice I've learned for black and white.
For 35mm though I'd use tab grain films for mid speed films.. Delta 100, T
Max 100. I settled into Neopan Acros 100,

--

Mark William Rabiner
Photographer

?On 2/19/18, 4:28 PM, "LUG on behalf of Alan Magayne-Roshak"
<lug-bounces+mark=rabinergroup.com at leica-users.org on behalf of amr3 at
uwmalumni.com> wrote:

    On Mon, 19 Feb 2018 Jim Nichols <jhnichols at lighttube.net>wrote:

    >I pulled two B&W images from my archives as a part of a discussion with
    >Jim Shulman about early Kodak Plus-X film.?

    >http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20070711-
    jaycee+pancake.JPG.html

<http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20070711-jaycee+pancake.JPG.html>

    >http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20070712-
    Tullahoma+Jaycees+Pancake+Breakfast+07+54.JPG.html

<http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20070712-Tullahoma+Jaycees+Pancake+Breakfast+07+54.JPG.html>

    >Jim also has a photo of Aunt Jemima at a promotional event that same
year.

    --
    >Jim Nichols
    >Tullahoma, TN USA

    Thanks for showing us.  I love looking at old film pictures.

    --
    Alan

    (Retired)
    UPAA Photographer of the Year 1978